Re: Re: Whoooosh..thud..oh bugger

I tried this reply last night but haven't seen it yet...

Coming totally from a strange direction....

could you do something with a reversing sensor system for a car. The bar
graph of LEDS could be converted to opto-isolators driving relays with
build in resistors to slow the travel.

Might be hard getting a reliable bounce if wall/frame mounted. Easier
spotting the wall from the door but not so elegant. Could be set up as a
safety measure as well. Child in the way stops (or even beeps).

Sorry just an odd thought - back to the merlot.

Simon

In message <461A91D0.8000200@xxxxxxx>, Martin Howell
<martin.howell@xxxxxxx> writes

--