Re: Wireless routers...

I too am moving and have been searching for a decent cheaper provider
and have come across this lot:

www.bethere.co.uk

24mb ADSL2 for =A324 a month - seems to be uncapped and has got good
reviews on the ADSLguide.org.

Plus someone on here said they were good as well.  Haven't tried them
yet, but will be connected in about 3 weeks.

So if someone has a bad word to say about them - please tell me now!!

Ho yin

On 10/04/07, Nigel Giddings <nigel@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Phil,
>

> Maybe you should approach the problem from the other direction?
>

> How long before some brings out a product that can make use of several
lo=
cal WiFi connections (50% tend not to be secure) so that you could have a
b=
onded connection wirelessly?

> I have the opposite issue here, I will be installing 4 WAPs just to
cover=
the house and Garden, coverage through reinforced concrete floors is very =
poor=85

> Nigel

can =
see
> nine Access Points including my own which looks like an increase of
three
> over this bank holiday weekend alone. (Seeimingly at randomly selected
> channels too so everyone bleeds over everyone else.) I now can't get
> reliable streaming of even an MCE recording to my laptop let alone
stream=
> DVD from the server! :-(
>

> Phil
>

> --