Free to anyone who wants 'em...

  • Subject: Free to anyone who wants 'em...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 08:59:52 +0100

...two NEC P6 Extra CRT projectors. Not been used in a while. One was in
perfect working order with no tube burn when it was last used, the other
should be fine too but as I have never run it up and used it I can't
guarantee it (I obtained the second unit to use as spares in case I ever
needed any but it was being used in someone locals' home theatre when I got
it).

I have Unicol ceiling mounting hardware for both projectors and the full
setup remote control for them too (rare as rocking horse doodah). Also have
a point convergence board for the P6 which cost me =A3350 and has never
eve=
been installed. (If you don't know what a point convergence board is then
the right answer is that allows you to more precisely fine tune the setup
o=
the projector once you have been through the usual setup procedures.)

They'll need picking up if anyone wants them ... They're going down the
local tip otherwise (which will pain me hugely). I'm based in Winchester,
Hampshire.

Phil