Fw: Wanted - auto sensing speaker switch

  • Subject: Fw: Wanted - auto sensing speaker switch
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 16:27:45 +0100

0 - 5v for Comfort inputs. 3.3v for Comfort 2 I think.

I've got my XBOX working now via Comfort - uses the power button via the
relay to togle the power, but I have the 3.3v circuit now plumbed into an
input. If the XBOX is on, I get a signal that Comfort can read - and
therefore knows it's current state.

Means I can tell the Amp to go explicitly on or off or just go back to the
TV (which is also controlled via rs232 via comfort)

Works a treat :-) Just want to do this with Sonos....I might have to rip a
zoneplayer open and get the multimeter out.

G.

Gareth Cook
IT Architect / Project Manager, SWG Sales
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 07/04/2007 16:25 -----

Discussion
Main Topic