[OT] Nokia E61

our Nokia E61 / T-Mobile / Launch2Net / 'Powerbook + OSX combination
has been working-out quite well, for some weeks now ... at least, I
thought that until a few hours ago ... when Launch2Net started
telling me the Device was Busy ... presumably the 'E61 ... and would
no longer connect me ...

'thought I mention it in case anyone else should have the same
problem ... because after two hours of trying most things (resetting
the 'E61, reloading Launch2Net, restarting the 'Powerbook, updating
the configuration (Launch2Net & its Configurator, in various
combinations & sequences, as you would), I remembered that the
problem had followed me accidentally starting both Mail & Launch2Net
almost simultaneously, rather than letting Launch2Net get going on
its own ... and Launch2Net then offeriing me the choice of quitting
or updating, rather than connecting ... me then chosing updating,
and ... then, after the update, I had the problem ...

in other words, Launch2Net is a bit delicate (it also upsets things
if left open when the Powerbook is put to sleep & subsequently woken-
up - OSX will very soon freeze  & Force Quit will not be
available) ... at least when used in combination with MS Word & OSX
Mail & OSX Safari - being the combination I use while on the 'net ...
(MS Word rather hogs the RAM, and may be at the root of the problem -
not sure)

anyway, when I took things more slowly & re-ran Configurator from
Update in Launch2Net, and waited until offered Connect, things
returned to normal ...

ie: if Launch2Net persists in saying Device is Busy ... Updating may
be the answer - try it first, anyway ...

and when running Launch2Net, 'best to treat OSX as delicate (like
Windows), rather than its usual robust self ... !

ICIHS (in case it helps someone)

Chris