Core 2 Duo Motherboards working with 4Gb

  • Subject: Core 2 Duo Motherboards working with 4Gb
  • From: "brougham Baker" <bro-yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 20:12:02 +0100

I've been looking to get a new Core 2 Duo desktop machine- at least I
would
if I could find a decent motherboard. All the ones I've been checking are
having issues with 4Gb or more RAM. It must have gigabit nic and preferably
be an intel chipset.

Anyone HAVE or KNOW of a motherboard that will work properly with 4 Gig of
RAM?

Bro

"I'm sick and tired of hearing that 'health and safety' is stopping
people
doing worthwhile and enjoyable things. If you're using health and safety to
stop everyday activities, get a life and let others get on with
theirs."
Bill Callaghan (Health and Safety Commission chair)