Remote velux blinds

  • Subject: Remote velux blinds
  • From: Robin Edwards <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 18:48:14 +0100

Has anybody solved the problem of shutting light out from Velux
windows.  Our
lounge opens up into roof and we have a couple of velux windows.  Velux
dont do
blinds for size we have, well at least not remote controlled ones and we
checked
at their huge stand at NEC last week.  Summer is approaching and the
brightness
leaves 'a white hole' in middle of my screen when watching films.

Something simple, controlled by X10 would be great, and ideally not too
costly.

robin