From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Darren Karp
Sent: 27 September 2006 14:48
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Xbox as MCE 2005 Extender

Hi Ian,

Not sure what you mean by chipped / softmodded. Could you explain.

Many thanks
Darren

_____

From: ukha_d@yahoogroups. <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
com
[mailto:ukha_d@yahoogroups. <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
com] On Behalf
Of
Ian Lowe
Sent: 27 September 2006 14:40
To: ukha_d@yahoogroups. <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
com

It's quite possible to run the Xbox MCE extender on a UK X Box, but only if
your XBox has been chipped/ softmodded.

Of course, if you don't have an MCE, it's a bit pointless. :D

I.

_____

From: ukha_d@yahoogroups. <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
com