Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: More new Mac mini rumors...

RE: [OT] New T-Mobile Web'n'Walk Tarriffs

  • Subject: RE: [OT] New T-Mobile Web'n'Walk Tarriffs
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ianlowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 15:26:17 +0100

Don=92t worry about it folks =96 this phone has clearly caused an
absolute
stampede which t-mobile didn=92t expect, but it=92s worth waiting for!

=20

Jen (who ordered hers just the day after I got mine), s now being told that
it will be another couple of weeks until more stock arrives in the UK.

=20

It=92s worth the wait, and I have to say, even if I end up on the new
tarri=
fs,
I won=92t be bothered (probably choose the middle one) =96 this is still
wi=
thout
a doubt the best phone I have ever had, and well worth both the price and
the wait.

=20

Ian.

=20