From: darren_karp2001
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 1:42 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] TV Distribution Problem

Hi all,

I wonder if some kind person can give me some advice.

Our current home setup is an MCE 2005 box in the living room
connected to two Sky STB's (both STB's are next to each other under
the MCE box). I have cat 5 throughout the house including the
bedrooms.

In our bedroom we have a TV which is connected via a coax cable to
one of my STB's downstairs so that we can watch Sky in bed. Up till
now both children haven't wanted to watch TV in their own rooms, but
now that's changed.

Rather than go and buy Xbox 360's to use as media center extenders
is there any way I can get Sky TV to each of the two bedrooms
without having either to purchase additional Sky subscriptions and
extra STB's or to run new cables? Each bedroom as I've said has a
pair of Cat 5 cables and a standard TV coax connected to a
distribution amplifier under the stairs.

TIA
Darren