Latest message you have seen: Creating UPS Powered Mains Sockets Around Your Home

RE: Electricty Usage/Costs (Again)

Are you sure these measurements are correct?

My total annual household electricity consumption is less than 6000kWh, inc
electric oven, halogen, and many devices 24x7 (only 1 PC 24x7 though).

Does this mean a 24x7 PC could be using more than 25% of a typical
household
consumption?