Latest message you have seen: MCE and NTL

RE: [OT] TomTom Go 910

Cool, - thanks. I've now ordered a new F.O.C. windscreen mount. Once
I've g=
ot two mounts to play with, I won't mind tinkering with the old one to try
=
to effect a DIY fix. I'd already thought about supergluing the ball joint
i=
n place permanently (having set the perfect position of course!), and I
see=
a couple of people are suggesting drilling a small hole & inserting a
scre=
w into the joint for the same effect.

As of yet, I'm not sure what Halfords do include for the =A340, but I'm
goi=
ng to be finding out... I want to get the TMC receiver fitting included,
as=
well as the power, (and audio into the car possibly...)

Will let you know what I find out...

Paul G

some further info here
> http://tinyurl.com/emqj6
>=20
> Personally I'm not that bothered about the droop just now as I usually
> take
> the unit off the mount when I park up and that always involves
readjustin=
> the mount when I take off again.  I'm more interested in getting a
mount
> that projects it further from the windscreen.
>=20
> Car's not that noisy (BMW) but I do like listening to my music LOUD!
:-)