Re: Remote networking / VPNs

Thanks Paul,

Having gone back to the Draytek site I've now found this page:
http://www.draytek.co.uk/products/about_vpn.html
which explains things
in a bit more detail.

I'm still a little confused, however. If I leave only the Vigor on at
home, i.e. no other PCs, can I VPN back to my house using my laptop,
and pick-up my own email via POP3? If I just want unrestricted access
to the internet from my laptop (when sat in a Client office) would
this be a workable solution?

Thanks,

Tim.

On 9/22/06, Paul Gordon <paul@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Absolutely the Vigor's can do this, and it's very simple to set up
&
> reliable in operation.
>
> Paul G.

pass-through" but I'm not
> > sure this is best since I don't want to leave another PC on 24/7
just
> > so I can pick up my email if I'm out & about with my laptop.
Are there
> > "reasonably priced" routers that can be the host of a
VPN? Can the