Latest message you have seen: Re: What Multimeter? General HA Use

Re: [OT] Making PCB's

You could also try the likes of PCB-Pool.com and pcbtrain.co.uk and
www.eurocircuits.com

also check out the yahoo group,
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Homebrew_PCBs_Archives/

I got that link out of elector electronics mag , they were talking of
using a buble jet printer

Dan

ian.bird@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi Darren
>
> I tried press and peel and failed within ten mins. Seems dexterity
with
> delicate sticky things was not my forte ;-)
>
> There are a number of options open to you
> 1) DIY - as you have already said press 'n peel is an option
> 2) Ask someone to make them for you. I have done these in the past and
> have
> all the kit setup. I also heard about a fellow who did them as a
sideline
> for a few quid. I don't know if I still have his details though.
> 3) Use a prototyping company. I now use www.olimex.com/pcb. Their
> turnaround time is about three weeks but mine are complex, simpler
boards
> are quicker. Have a look on their site for more details.
>
> Your choices may be limited by the components you use e.g. smt or not,
> single or double sided etc. The software you choose may limit you too
but
> for initial stuff Olimex will accept Eagle.
>
> If you let me know a little more about the complexity I can give you
some
> more information. You never know your luck, may even be able to help
>
> Ian
>
> ---------+---------------------------->
>   "darren_karp2001"
>   <darren.karp@aog.
>   co.uk>
>   Sent by:
>   ukha_d@yahoogroup
>   s.com
>

>   16/09/2006 10:35
>   Please respond to
>   ukha_d
>
> ---------+---------------------------->
>
>  To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
>  cc: (bcc: Ian Bird/CV/Novartis)
>  Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] Making PCB's
>
> Hi all,
>
> I need to make a few small PCB's for a home DIY project. Apart from
> using Press 'n Peel does anyone know a different cost effective
method?

> TIA
> Darren

15/09/2006