MDA Vario II.

Mr McCall...

You are one very bad man. And I love you for it!

After the ringing endorsement of the Vario II, I ordered one, which arrived
this morning. Oh man, what an experience. Quite literally blows any other
phone I have ever had so far out of the water it's not funny.

Proper push email from my exchange server (without any mucking about - it
just worked), browsing in seconds, pocket streets popped onto it in a
heartbeat. And the phone is pretty darn cool too.

It's absolutely perfect pocket size, now off out for the day with it, but
looks amazing. So much so that Jenni ordered one too, and she's not
normally
that impressed by phone tech.

Being windows mobile 5 it also supports .Net 2, so I can knock up little
applets for it in Visual Studio 2005. :)

Pig, in shit, happier than. :D

Ian.