Re: [SPAM] Re: Maybe OT?! - Swipe activated login to networkcomputers

We are running a trial on the Zyloc system at work on our Scada system

So far quite successful.

We have the rf keys set so that the user has to first validate the key with
a pin number. Then the PC will remain unlocked so long as the user remains
within a definable range. If they leave the range then the PC locks. If the
user comes back within range within 10 mins then it will unlock. If it's
more than 10 mins then they will need a pin again.

The keys will remain on for 8 hours normally. We are going to have a custom
programmed batch done as our people work 12 hour shifts.

We are using them with their API so that we don't have to log out and into
Windows. It just communicates the user and if they are valid to the Scada.

Early days so far, but we are happy with them so far. No connection with
them other than being a happy user. Their distrubuiter in the UK is
tech....... something or other. I can provide further details off list of
our contact there. They have been very helpfull in assisting in the loan of
development software so that we can verify that the system works. We just
brought some initial kits to start off with.

Regards

Richard