Re: Finding a cable within a wall?!

  • Subject: Re: Finding a cable within a wall?!
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 14:48:08 -0000

Hmm good call, was thinking that I was going to put a double socket in
the loft one for the loft one for my inspection light but hadn't
thought of just pulling it from a lighting circuit good point!

hmmm  the questions part of a wider plan of having to get an aerial
lead down another wall as well!

Thanks
NOel