comfort II users - favour

  • Subject: comfort II users - favour
  • From: Adrian <yahoo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 08:48:21 +0100

Hi

I have a answer phone problem with the new comfort II i'd like someone
else to test who doesnt have the issue.

Basically the answer phone portion of the system is recording a NU tone
(sounds like dialtone) after the person has hung up until the message
space is filled .  If there is anyone with Comfort II who doesnt have
this issue, could you ring your home phone (or the one attached to
comfort), pick up the call (from phone within house) and then hang up
the phone you used to call in on but stay on the line on the receiving
call and tell me what you get (as in once the caller has hung up do you
get silence or a tone or ..)

thanks to anyone that can help, please state whether you have a BT or
NTL line (or pabx)

Adrian