From: "beams_chris" <beams_chris@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2006 5:53 AM
Subject: [ukha_d] 6 zone Speaker Selector - with a remote control

Hoping someone can help.

I am looking for a speaker selector which can take two inputs and drive
speakers in 6 zones and can be controlled by a remote control. I can
find plenty of speaker selectors which can be controlled by pressing
button on the front of the device , but what if I am outside and want
to enable the speakers in the garden without going to the speaker
selector and pressing the relevant button..

Is there something out there which can do this??

Thanks

Chris