Re: Cheap Brick Lights at CPC

Very nice Frank :-))
That's the other style I've been looking for. One of the DIY stores
over here has cast aluminium housings with LEDs already mounted
inside, but the light output looks a bit wimpy, and they're all
single-colour (no RGB colour fade sequences yet...).

How much light do Gerry's boards/LEDs give off? Enough to light up a
garden feature (statue, tree etc.) or only enough for a general
"glow"?

Cheers,

Tim.

On 9/1/06, Frank Mc Alinden <frankmc@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Tim
>

> For garden lights i have used HPM  alluminium ones as shown in the
link
> below.......cost arounfd $35 Aus each..........
> http://www.panch.co.nz/pages/new/hpm/garden/gardenlights.html
>
> I have also sourced some cheap plastic versions which cost $10.00
> Aus.....Have gutted the insides and made up RGB lights......
> http://www.hobby.armaghelectrical.com.au/page90.html
>
> Frank

(no space!) does.