Re: HA Rader System ?

'had similar probems with Zinio, when I tried to subscribe to one
of=20
their 'Mac developer magazines (seemingly no longer losted, when I=20
looked just now) ...

Chris

Ian Lowe wrote:

>Hi Dave,
>
>=20
>
>Yes - the subscriptions company is canned crap, delivery is an absolute
>joke.
>
>=20
>
>It took five months to get my first issue through - had to get a
duplicate
>sent, which they did when I threatened to set Visa on them. I still
don't
>have my second issue, chasing that just now.
>
>=20
>
>The online issues are just a joke - some proprietary java based
nonsense
>that doesn't let you zoom in or out, takes forever to load etc etc..
they
>claim to do a PDF version, but I can't download it (on IE or firefox).
>
>=20
>
>I love the content, but it's like pulling teeth dealing with them.
>
>=20
>
>Ian.
>
>=20
>
>=20
>
>  _____=20=20

reminders=
)=20
>On three seperate occasions I've had to get replacement issues sent as
the
>first ones have never arrived, on the last occasion it was all three
>accounts and four issues!
>
>Dave
>
>_____=20
>
>From: ukha_d@yahoogroups. <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
com
>[mailto:ukha_d@yahoogroups. <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
com] On Beha=
lf
>Of Ian Lowe
>Sent: 02 September 2006 17:38
>To: ukha_d@yahoogroups. <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
com
>Subject: RE: [ukha_d] HA Rader System ?
>
>oooh! the new make is out! :D
>
>/me scurries off to watch the letter box...
>
>I.
>
>_____=20
>
>From: ukha_d@yahoogroups. <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
com
><mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
[mailto:ukha_d@yahoogroups.
><mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
com <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
] =
On
Subject: Fw: [ukha_d] HA Rader System ?

>Even better !
>
>http://tinyurl. <http://tinyurl. <http://tinyurl.com/g8s7x> com/g8s7x
><http://tinyurl. <http://tinyurl.com/g8s7x>
com/g8s7x> > com/g8s7x

>Gareth Cook
>IT Architect / Project Manager, SWG Sales
>IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
>Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
>email: g@xxxxxxx <mailto:g%40uk.ibm.com>  <mailto:g%40uk.ibm.com>
><mailto:g%40uk.ibm.com> ----- Forwarded
by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 02/09/200=
6 15:24 -----