RE: 19" racks

  • Subject: RE: 19" racks
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 22:25:59 +0100

> > Anyone suggest a source of cheap 19" rails and some
rack strips to do
> a DIY rack housing ?
>
> I got mine from CPC www.cpc.co.uk.  I've just checked the web site but
> cant find it using their highly reliable search engine and don't have
> catalogue to hand.

It is such a good search engine isnt it....NOT !!!!

I do have a catalogue to hand, its twice as thick as last years one. Not
because there is twice as much in it but because it was delivered whilst I
was on holiday. Instead of leaving it with one of the neighbours the
plonker
left it in the front yard. Came home to find it sat in a big puddle :(

http://tinyurl.com/q53ru for list of
the lengths with part numbers

DP28312 for a 24 piece set of M5 Rack fixings

Go to the Online catalogue and enter the part number in the QuickBuy boxes
to get the prices.

HTH

Keith