Re: Recommendations for LED strip lighting?

How about :

http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?topcategoryId=15579&catalogId=10103&storeId=7&productId=11158&langId=-20&chosenPartNumber=30098175

Chris

Paul Gale wrote:

>Im now designing two bathrooms  one has a design with a coloured
panel that sits slightly off of the wall  the wall behind will either be
painted or plain mosaic tile. I want to light the panel edges from behind
so you get a glow around it (quite a common method now I think, looking at
various designer pics).

>Any recommendations as to a product that will do this and has some
degree of moisture resistance?

>Even better would be an RGB LED strip light of some kind  but has to
be fairly small and give an even output. Ideally this would be controlled
from one of the RGB LED controllers and automated :-)