From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx on behalf of Wayne
Sent: Wed 25/10/2006 19:08
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] Melamine(?) sheets.

Peeps,
does anyone have any recommendations for where you can buy melamine
sheets from? (remember the stuff... hard wearing - fixable with the
really horrible impact adhesive, commonly these days used on kitchen
worktops or on your old 60's dining room table in bright yellow)  - My
local DIY stores gives you a blank look - so I guess its internet
buying, the only thing is, googling tends to bring up bulk suppliers or
manufacturers that want you to buy it by the shed load! I only need the
occasional sheet.

Cheery
Wayne.

all the Cool Stuff, in one Place