Re: Boiler / Wiring - Emergency response needed from a spark etc

There is a small boiler unit in the kitchen.

About 2ft wide, 2ft deep, 4ft high.

There is a large copper tank in the cupboard at the top of the stairs. It
has various bits and bobs such
as drayton stuff... Is it a imersion(sic) tank? I am maybe just using the
word boiler for this then.

As far as I am aware its a pump system, the programmer that was removed
originally has a jumper setting
for P or G and it was default on P already.

I am concerned about the HW as well though as why the switched live is on
the off terminal? Does it not matter?

CH is not permanant live... It only becomes live when "Heating
Advance" is pressed on.

Chris