Re: C touch or other touch screen

  • Subject: Re: C touch or other touch screen
  • From: "nicecorrado" <gormleyd@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:03:49 -0000

Ok thanks for that, where can I get more info on the baluns?

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Christopher Purves <CHRIS_PURVES@...>
wrote:

> Multihead graphics card via vga and serial baluns. You can run
four off a 4 way pci matrox card from ebay.

> Chris
>

> ________________________________
> > To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> > From: gormleyd@...
> > Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:02:06 +0000
> > Subject: [ukha_d] Re: C touch or other touch screen
> >
> > Thanks for the reply,
> > How do I connect the elo touchscreen you suggest back to a pc,
can
> > I run multible touch screens this way?
> > Thanks
> > Dave
> > --- In
ukha_d@xxxxxxx<mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx>,
"Christopher
Purves"

ukha_d@xxxxxxx<mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx><mailto:ukha_d@y
ahoogroups.com<mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx>>
> > > Sent: 26 October 2006 09:48
> > > Subject: [ukha_d] C touch or other touch screen
> > >

> > > Hi all
> > > I am in the process of a self build at the moment, I am
going
> > use c-
> > > bus for the lighting etc, am wondering if i Should use the
c-
> > touch
> > > screen or use an other type, would like to use it for
mainlobby
> > or
> > > charmed quark, security,internet, whole house audio etc,
> > > I see that comfort will work with the c-touch with an
interface,