RE: CBus installers/sparkies - Oxfordshire/Wiltshire?

  • Subject: RE: CBus installers/sparkies - Oxfordshire/Wiltshire?
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 22:18:50 +0100

Thanks Ben,

I'll give you a call - prob Friday.

Cheers,

Paul.

-----Original Message-----
From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of ben addison
Sent: 25 October 2006 21:18
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx

Paul,

I would be happy to do as much or as little work as you require.

I am working on 4 installs at the moment. Which 3 of them only involve
me
building and installing the c-bus units in node 0,
Installing consumer units,
Installing the patch panels.

I have also visited each site through out, to give advice when need to
make
sure everything compiles and that I can pass them off for part P.

Ben Addison
Ben Addison Ltd (electrical Contractors)
07889845712
www.benaddison.com