Re: Enclosures

OOOPS  - Just realised I used SAIP boxes not Hager. So ignore my last
comments - and the bit about them (Hager) being available through CEF
.   Happy with what I ended up with though, although they take a lot of
space (each box is 3 rows by 12 DIN positions), with clear perspex fronts.

If I was doing it again my wishes would be a greater density of DIN
units in the same physical space as the boxes rapidly filled. My ideal
for C-Bus would be a 21 or 22 unit wide arrangement x4 or tolerably x2
rows as then I could mount C-Bus plus MCB's for each of the 8 channels,
plus the main dimmer feed(s) MCB on each row.  I was trying to preserve
some phsical logicality in matching MCB's and the Dimmers so it was
either 12 or 20+ width  I wanted.    4 rows in the same space as my 3
row cabinet would have been nice too. All in all I will probably end up
with 6 of the SAIP boxes plus the main disti panel (SquareD) and an
accessory DIN cabinet. That takes up a lot of space, (photos will
eventually follow).

PS Ben did some of my work too - I have tried to do the bits that just
consume hours and hours (£££'s) myself and he will complete
and Part P
it - recommended.

Paul Gale wrote:

> Kevin, When you say a bit weird - what do you mean?
>
> I have these also for my LD11's - and found the LD11's don't attach
> particularly securely - is this also a problem with the CBus units?
>
> Would you use them again? I was just planning in using them again with
> the new CBus kit I'll have going in.
>
> Paul.

On