Re: Enclosures

Quick Q Lehane - where did you get that relay block from ?

.. also Jon - City Electrical can order all the Hager units - by double
decker you're meaning two row ? I also have the Hager UK distributor
name somewhere if you need it. I found the vertical spacing quite large
on the Hager units and the bus bar physical mounting arrangement a bit
weird, but I have used them throughout for my C-Bus.

Lehane Kellett wrote:

> I guess it depends on how many, whether you have other things to go in
> them and how much room you have got.
>
> For all my nodes I've gone with the Sarel (RS do them) enclosures with
> mounting plate and DIN rails. You can lock the door too.
> They house RCD's, MCB's, PSU's, Relays, SSR's, Temperature
Controllers,