New CCTV Camera

Chaps, I'm looking to replace the CCTV camera at my front door in the
next few weeks. Currently I have a Voltek CT121 model, which is
"OK" if
a little pants on image quality (only 300 lines resolution). What it is
however is very compact & unobtrusive, - with the ivy growing around
it,
it's almost invisible...

I'm looking for a replacement colour camera that is of a similar size
(The voltek is kinda tennis ball shape & size). It does not have to
have
a PIR built in (the Voltek does, but I haven't used it). Nor does it
*have* to be a day/night camera, since I have PIR activated lighting in
the porch so there will always be adequate visible light available.
Having said that, I won't object if it is a day/night model...

I'm after a model with much better resolution, - at least 480 lines.
I've had a look around the usual suspects, (Henry's mostly), but all the
ones I can see appear to be "barrel" designs, and therefore much
deeper
in terms of how far it would protrude from the wall when mounted.
Because I have it mounted at face level on the doorframe, I'm concerned
that this would be too "in your face"

Does anyone know of a decent resolution colour camera that is low
profile?

TIA

Paul G.