Re: Re: [OT] Wind Turbines

Absolutely!!

I did my loft myself for about =A3200 quid (11m x 6m x 200mm thick) and
had our cavity walls done with a partial grant from our gas supplier.
We paid about =A3180 which, IIRC, was something like 60% of the total
bill (4-bed detatched).

Even if you have to pay the full whack you should still get change
from =A3750. Our insulation paid for itself in less than a year :-))

HTH,

Tim.

wrote:

> > From what I've read (and I may be wrong). In order to get any
form
> of grant
> > (and I don't know where the =A31,000 figure comes from), your
property
> must be
> > fully insulated (roof and cavity walls). The cost of this is
> probably in the
> > order of =A33,000 so to get =A31,000 back doesn't add up to me
either.