Running a new coax cable from my sky dish to node0

  • Subject: Running a new coax cable from my sky dish to node0
  • From: "Chris Miles" <chrismiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 14:18:03 +0100

The house I am moving into in 2 weeks is nearly all done in terms of
my distribution needs, and most of
my equipment is set up. However the current coax cable from the sky dish
runs round the front of the
wall into my living room. I want to replace this with a new cable which
will run into my attic and then down
to node0.

Is it easy to connect the cable at the dish side? thats really the only
important thing I need to know.

Chris