Fuse ratings - help needed...

  • Subject: Fuse ratings - help needed...
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 16:47:57 +0100

I=92ve just got my Russound CAV6.6=92s and need to change the fuses
for:

F1.25A H 250V

I believe this is a fast blow =96 not sure what the H is though???

I couldn=92t find a 1.25A part in Maplin or on the RS web site so far =96
a=
m I OK going with something larger rating wise? I have 2A fuses here =96
bu=
t I guess that=92s too big???

Thanks,

Paul.