Re: Slimline MCB's

Apologies for 'bumping' this but does anyone have any ideas where I
might get slimline DIN rail mount circuit breakers 1A / 2A- maybe half
module width or even smaller ?  I am really struggling space wise and I
don't really want to use normal (half width) fused carriers, although
maybe if I can find some with fuse blown indicators which would make it
more palatable.