Re: Epoxy Paint to concrete floors

  • Subject: Re: Epoxy Paint to concrete floors
  • From: "Tim Fletcher" <timfletcher@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 11:19:55 +0100

I did some work for a company called ALTRO some years ago (http://www.altro.co.uk/en-GB/)
they make posh "Lino" with embedded ALuminium TRi Oxide (clever
name eh!) that is the flooring with tiny grey sparkly specs you see in car
showrooms, building societies etc. It is really hardwearing non-slip and
easy to lay - In that they make a million colours and do loads of custom
one-off colour combinations I would imagine you'd be able to pick up enough
for a small area from Ebay or if funds permit you could go legit and get a
fitter to put it down for you.  I tried to "borrow" a roll for
our investigations which would have ended up on my garage floor,  but it
never came off.  Well worth a look.

No affiliation etc.

Tim.