Re: Wireless Router and HDD with torrent ability

There is an Ext3 (Linux file system) driver for Windows, it can be
found
on http://www.fs-driver.org/
It lets Windows read Linux Ext2/Ext3 format drives natively, I've been
using it so my dual boot machines Win2k install can read the Linux data
partition. It works really well, if these boxes are formating the drives
to ext3 (I 'm pretty sure the Slug does) you should be able to read them
directly too....

David Yeend wrote:
> Well it looks ok but I can't seem to find anything that tells me if I
can
> plug in an X10 interface and have it control the lights too. Anyone?
>
> Joking aside it looks like just the thing for me as my NSLU2 just
died,
> coincidentally at the same time as one of the attached drives (I
actually
> think the USB drive enclosure PSU has gone faulty and caused the
damage.)

> I can't seem to find out if it has to format external HDDs with LINUX
type
> format or if it can read something which can also be connected to an
MS PC.