Re: CBus control?

> What kind of functionality do you have between CBus/alarm?

I have my pir(s)  statuses via aux inputs   which i use to trigger
lighting
..Although i now have my pir(s)  statuses  via alarm outputs (relays)
connected to Homevision (via my HV I/O Expander) and now have HV control
the
lighting  as i much prefer to tinker with HV than my alarm panel........I
havent yet got the on/off status from my alarm panel but that will be easy
to do .....

Frank