RE: Sonos vs Squeezebox

Excellent! - thanks.  Now I just need Nildram to fix my yo-yo ADSL
connection and it'll all be good.

_____

From: Gareth Cook [mailto:g@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 October 2006 23:17
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Fw: [ukha_d] Sonos vs Squeezebox

Revised again :-)

All BBC streams - non RP

http://forums. <http://forums.sonos.com/showpost.php?p=28317&postcount=11>
-sonos.com/-showpost.-php?p=28317&-postcount=-11

Gareth Cook
IT Architect / Project Manager, SWG Sales
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
email: g@xxxxxxx <mailto:g%40uk.ibm.com>

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 05/10/2006 23:07 -----

Discussion
Main Topic