RE: Sonos vs Squeezebox

  • Subject: RE: Sonos vs Squeezebox
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 17:24:06 +0100

> > analogue link - I don't really want to tie up the computer's
> > soundcard with playing the radio.
>
> I use one of these http://tinyurl.com/h75w2 for listening
to DAB via
> Sonos.

I love the product specifications that Currys give for that ...

Remote Control		NO (Erm ... yes!)
Graphic Equaliser 	NO
Bass Boost 			NO
Headphone Socket 		NO
RDS/EON 			NO
Digital input 		NO
Digital output 		NO (Pass but I would assume it would have...)
Phono stage 		NO
Digital Tuning 		NO (Isn't this the point of it?)
Timer 			NO (Well it says elsewhere on the page that it does
have!)

Currys - love 'em!

Phil