RE: Sonos vs Squeezebox

  • Subject: RE: Sonos vs Squeezebox
  • From: "Nick Tyson - The Edge" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 16:21:05 +0100

Yes you can get the BBC stations. Our engineers tell me that although
the Sonos isn't compatible with Real Player, there are sites that
convert it into something that the Sonos likes. Don't have any more info
than that in my head but I can find out if required.

Nick

Nick Tyson
The Edge
Tel 01473 288211