From: Malcolm Surgenor [mailto:malcolm@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent: 02 October 2006 21:38
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Tom Tom 910 again

Tom Tom have announced a RDS-TMC Traffic receiver for the 510/710/910. Not
sure what the price will be as the site states both =E2=82=AC99 and
=C2=A39=
9
http://www.tomtom.
<http://www.tomtom.com/products/accessories/accessory.php?ID=3D267&Accessor=
yCa
tegory=3D7&Tab=3D0>
-com/products/-accessories/-accessory.-php?ID=3D267&-AccessoryCategor-y=3D7=
&Tab=3D
0
http://www.tomtom. <http://www.tomtom.com/page.php?Page=3Drds-tmc&Lid=3D1>
-com/page.-php?Page=3D-rds-tmc&Lid=3D-1

Malcolm

This message was checked by MailScan for WorkgroupMail.
www.workgroupmail.-com=20

=20