LG HomNet: Home automation gone mad?

  • Subject: LG HomNet: Home automation gone mad?
  • From: "Mark McCall" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 09:05:58 -0000

Crave has spent the last few days in Korea with LG, and it's all very
bizarre. We've just enjoyed a morning of being shot in the face with balls
of smoke and racing virtual sharks by flapping our arms maniacally. We'll
have more on those adventures later this week, once we figure out what it
all means...

http://crave.cnet.co.uk/gadgets/0,39029552,49285218,00.htm

M.