Re: Z-Seer - New Z-Wave Diagnostics Software from HomeSeer

  • Subject: Re: Z-Seer - New Z-Wave Diagnostics Software from HomeSeer
  • From: "m_surgenor" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 23:32:30 -0000

Reading the specs for this it sounds fantatsic, as one of my continuing
big bug bears with zwave is the complicated way of adding and changing
nodes on the network.

However read on - it's not good news!

To use the s/w you need the Z-Troller (which in iteslf seems another
great bit of kit - eliminating the need for the remote - if a little
expensive).  However there are no plans just yet for a UK frequency
version!  :-(

Malcolm