RE: Illuminated Momentary Wall Switches for use with X10

  • Subject: RE: Illuminated Momentary Wall Switches for use with X10
  • From: Marcus Warrington <marcus.warrington@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 12:16:18 -0000

I spent ages trying to find some double and triple switch single gang
facep=
lates, and in the end I got some from a very nice chap called Robert
HUNTER=
[robert.hunter@xxxxxxx]. He was even able to supply a six switch doubl=
e gang faceplate that I needed in the vestibule!

=20

The switches are just white standard looking UK faceplates and the switch
a=
ction is nice an smooth and not too stiff (like the single switch MK
"Press=
" switches I got from B&Q). I'm very pleased with them.

=20

These are not illuminated but I have seen retrofit surrounds at B&Q,
that y=
ou can wire in behind the faceplate to give illumination of a faceplate.

=20

Prices for faceplates in white when I bought were around

=20

Single =A36

Double =A38

Triple =A312

Quad =A315

=20

Prices for the metal ones were around (chrome or gold)

=20

Single =A312

Double =A315

Triple =A318