Fw: Double Din Nav or HA PC ?

  • Subject: Fw: Double Din Nav or HA PC ?
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 14:19:40 +0000

flipscreen if i really had to - but very messy and will hide half
the=20
dashboard.

i like things that dont move :-)

G.

Gareth Cook
IT Architect / Project Manager, SWG Sales
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
email: g@xxxxxxx

=20
----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 09/11/2006 14:10 -----

Discussion