Re: To complete the Kitchen PC....

No answers, but more questions, sorry!

Do you have some kind of recipe database/intranet, or is it just that
you can surf the web for recipes from the kitchen?  Is it a touchscreen,
or do you have a keyboard?  Aand if so, (how) is it kitchen-proofed?

I've considered creating a shopping list feature - i.e. intranet pages
styled like supermarket online shopping, but with generic items (eggs,
bleach, cereal etc) instead of a range of all available items.  The idea
is that items can be added so they don't get forgotten in the next shop
(but with no attempt to automate the list by what has been used).
Without the kitchen PC this idea has been on hold.

Mal

Ian Lowe wrote:

> I installed a Kitchen PC a few months back, initially just a wee
MIniITX