TomTom 6 or....?

  • Subject: TomTom 6 or....?
  • From: "darren_karp2001" <darren.karp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 19:45:21 -0000

Hi all,

I've been a TomTom Navigator 3 user for a couple of years and have put
up with the map problems many people have suffered in and around London
until today when a short 12 mile journey created at least 15 problems
where TT insisted that roads were NOT one way!

Should I migrate to TT Nav 6 or another vendor for my HP Ipaq 2210?

TIA
Darren