Re: [OT] Web n Walk T-Mobile

Neil,

Are you saying that you cannot get it to check your email via pop3 on your
phone?

Currently via GPRS on my current Orange M600 I have it set so it checks my
various pop3 mailboxes. However I have set it to not delete the messages on
my server until they are deleted from either my phone or laptop - that way
can always ensure I have emails retained on my server and viewable where
ever I am.

I am considering setting up an Exchange 2003 server at home so I can get
push email though.

Ho yin