RE: [OT] iButton Help

I use the temp08 made by http://www.midondesign.com/

Quick delivery to the UK, good build quality / support

I connect into homeseer to monitor temps in various rooms script provided

I mounted the DS18S20 on the back of my alarm PIR's and used spare cores to
connect back to unit.

Extract from Website
------------

Features of the TEMP08 include;

Standard RS232 serial interface between the Dallas/Maxim 1-Wire bus and a
host PC

Provides real-time relief for the host PC by removing the burden of
providing the precision timing required by the 1-Wire bus

Support for the following 1-Wire environmental sensors;

DS18S20, DS18S20-PAR, DS1822, DS18B20 and DS1920 temperature sensors

DS2438 based Humidity Sensors

DS2423 based Lightning counters and General Purpose counters

DS2423 based Rain Gauges

DS2405, DS2406, DS2407 switch input or output sensors

AAG 1-Weather Station (OWWS) for wind speed, wind direction and outdoor
temperature

Bray/Jennings DS2438 based Barometer

Dallas/Maxim iButtons (for security applications)

Midon 1-Wire Relays (1WIO and MD3020G)

Midon 1-Wire Humidity Sensor MD3020E

Midon 1-Wire Voltage Sensors (not yet released)

Midon 1-Wire LED Displays (1WIO)

Easy option programming (Set and Forget) - NO option jumpers required.

Capability to interface up to 60 different sensors

Built in 1-Wire interface to Midon 4 Relay Interface (1WIO)

On-board DS2438 temperature sensor

Easily integrates into HomeSeer software -  see this page.

Supported by thermd Thermometer Daemon freeware for Windows, Linux, Unix
and
Mac, which provides graphing and other capabilities.