RE: Geovision users - Question...

  • Subject: RE: Geovision users - Question...
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 16:42:46 -0000

So have you still got the dongle?... ;-)   Is it for sale?...

Having found & run the detect tool mentioned in another reply, it says
that if I have a dongle, I can go up to version 7050 but without I can
only go as far as 6050.. - which pretty much tallies with what I just
found, - I just tried to run 6.1 but it told me my hardware wasn't
compatible...

Paul G.

Of